Saturday, December 06, 2014

Get Rs 20 Free Recharge form My City App [ Download and Earn ]

Get Rs 20 Free Recharge form My City App [ Download and Earn ]


Offer is Live Again Now you can earn Rs 20 Free Recharge form My City app just buy downloading an small application on your smart phone , isn't this a cool freebie offer for all , grab this offer as soon as you can .

How to Get Rs 20 Free Recharge form My City App :

  • Download My City App on your smartphone :  My City App
  • After success-full installation Create a new account 
  • Login to your account .
  • You will be credited with 240 Points Instant.
  • Now Navigate to Home Page > Reedem My City Points > Recharge (12 Point = Rs. 1)
  • All Done Redeem your balance.
  • Enjoy , Share with your friends and families.
Note: While on Sign up one SMS will be sent from your device. This may charge upto Rs. 2 depends on your network.

0 comments:

Post a Comment